The Passivation Standard 2026-S is calibration reference coupon for use with the Passivation Tester.
- is surface treated in a nitric acid baths as stated in the ASTM. A 380-88 Standard practice for cleaning and descaling stainless steel parts equipment and systems.
- clean of surface free iron to be used as a comparison surface
- passive chrome oxide film sample
- to be used daily before the evaluation of lesser known stainless steel parts and tanks
- embossed with the stainless steel alloy type
- packaged in a breathable press seal bag with traceability ID number
- Required equipment for passivation calibration services
- in stock